Becoming a first-time mom is hard. You’re learning all kinds of new baby-related things. In my case, not only will I be a new mom, but a stay at home mom!
Thank you for taking the time to stop by my all-new blog, which will focus on a first-time mom’s attempt at home economics for today’s family. I’m diligently working and learning everything I can about the blogging game! This is in between working full time and being in my last trimester of pregnancy. I plan to be launching at the beginning of June, so mark your calendars. By that point, I’ll have a 2 month-old son, not be working full time, and plan to share so much of my journey with you. Join me on the adventure of being a first-time mom!
What can you expect from me as a first-time mom blogger?
I plan to share everything with my readers…
- Learn about my infertility struggles, and eventually my pregnancy- trimester by trimester.
- Baby care and learning techniques I’m trying with my very young son.
- Family maintenance tips- including home DIY projects and managing my family’s budget.
- Our family lifestyle- traveling (and potentially… camping…) with a small child and other budget-friendly excursions
- Blogging lessons and inevitably, failures. Learn what I’ve learned, the sites I used as guides, and the overall framework I developed to build my brand.
Follow along with the launch!
Do you have ideas you’d like to share with me? I check my email multiple times a day- E-mail me now!